Bloodline Golf and Resolve have teamed up to offer hassle-free payment terms. By using Resolve, you'll get Net 60 terms on your purchase.
How does Resolve work with Bloodline Golf?
- Bloodline Golf offers Resolve as Net 60 payment option for your purchase
- Customers can register with Resolve to get approved for payment terms
- Once approved, customers can use Resolve to buy on terms with Bloodline Golf
- Customers will be issued an invoice with payment due within 60 days after purchase
Why do customers like Resolve?
- Customers can buy from Bloodline Golf now and pay later
- Checking eligibility for financing with Resolve doesn't affect your credit score
- Simple online application (less than 1 minute), same-day credit decision
- No interest or fees for 60 days