Bloodline's premium putting mat is designed to help you improve your putting by perfecting a series of targeting drills. Bloodline has partnered with Big Moss, the industry leader in putting surfaces, to create a product that will give you the truest off-course roll you can find.
This 8-foot long by 12-inch wide putting green is compact, lightweight, and easy to set up. It includes a foundation for cup depth and has a standard cup for the ball to fall into that gives realistic feedback just like on the golf course. It’s a perfect fit for offices and ultra-compact situations.
The mat features three lines that line up with sight lines on Bloodline putters and includes 2 different areas to test/practice your aim. Using this mat will enhance your practice with your Bloodline or any other putter. You can work on your stroke and practice using the alignment features of the putter to improve your aim.
Bloodline's targeting stations were designed for a series of drills that allow players to practice their aim, alignment, stroke and speed. The combination of the Bloodline putter and the mat will result in better scores out on the course.
TARGETING (3 TIMES FROM EACH LOCATION)
1) CHOOSE ANY BALL/CIRCLE @3’ or @ 5’
2) FLIP THIS CARD OVER AND COVER UP GUIDE LINES
3) AIM AT CENTER OF CUP OR TARGET BALLS PLACED ON LOGOS BY CUP 4) REMOVE CARD TO ASSESS AIM ACCURACY/CONSISTENCY
SQUARE AIM/IMPACT (5 PUTTS FROM 4' AND 6')
1) PLACE BALL ON CENTER LINE @ 4’+. 2) ALIGN FROM BEHIND WITH FACE AIMED PERFECTLY AT CENTER CUP 3) CALIBRATE LOOK OF PERFECT AIM 4) HIT PUTT ENGRAIN FEEL OF STROKE WITH SQUARE IMPACT
5) IF MISS YOU CAN DETERMINE WHAT IS HAPPENING IN YOUR STROKE TO CAUSE ISSUE
PERFECT START LINE (1 TIME AT EACH LOCATION)
1) PLACE YOUR BALL OVER ONE CIRCLE @3’ OR 5’ 2) ALIGN FROM BEHIND PERFECTLY DOWN TARGET LINE 3) TRUST TARGETING AND SQUARE IMPACT TRAINING 4) CHALLENGE YOURSELF TO HIT A TARGET BALL ON LOGO OR CENTER CUP
RECOMMENDED DAILY USE:
Do all three drills once a day. Should take 10-15 minutes.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device